Thursday, February 17, 2011

fallin love

why i can't fallin love..????
is it wrong for me to fallin love.???
oh God...
please help me..
i'm really love her..
i want to make her happy.....
N _ _ s _ _ _ _ , I'm really love u ..but i'm afraid u can't accept my love..
u are very special girl...u happy when i'm joke with u...
u know what...since that day..i'm only thinking of u..u make me fallin love with u..
i can't sleep every night.....
it's hard for me to say "I LOVE U" to u..
when i'm tried to say it ...u thought i was make a joke..but that the truth..i'm really mean that to u......
i hope after u read this....u know that i'm sincere with u..
i'm happy when u laugh....but i'm not happy when u sad or something happen to u...
my heart only for u....
i hope u can open your heart to accept me and be part of your life....
i really hope u notice who i am after u read this......
sometimes i feel i'm not qualify to be with...but that only God's hand....
i'm only can try to win your heart....
u know what...i'm very grateful to know u...it's been 2 years i know u..u sweet , nice and beautiful...
i don't want to lose u ...i promise i will always love u , will not hurt your feeling..and i promise will make u laugh and happy always...that my promise for u......


I LOVE U  N _ _ S_ _ _ _
_____________________________________________


hope u can follow my blog because all that i write everything related to yourself and i really miss u after the SPM examination....
Oh God... i hope You can strengthen my relationship with this girl...i really hope You will be listened to my request is ....i'm very grateful if You could fulfill my request is...

No comments:

Post a Comment